Biochemicals & Related Compounds
- Amino Acids & Derivatives
- Miscellaneous Biochemical Compounds
- Carbohydrates & Derivatives
- Enzymes & Modifying Enzymes
- Lipids, Fatty Acids & Derivatives, Essential Oils & Extracts
- Microbiology Reagents
- Nucleosides, Nucleotides, Purines, Pyrimidines, Nucleic Acids
- Bile Salts & Derivatives
Biochemical Reagents & Related Compounds
- Biological Buffers
- Biological Test Diets
- Electrophoresis & Immunoelectrophoresis Reagents & Buffers / Agaroses
- Gel Filteration & Affinity Chromatography Reagents
- Molecular Biology Reagents / DNA Reagents
- Plant Growth Regulators & Mutagens
- General Biochemical Reagents
- Substrates (Fluorogenic, Chromogenic & Enzyme Substrates)
- Scintillation Compounds
- Coupling & Cross-Linking Reagents, Linkers, Ligands
- Dextrans & Derivatives
- Sex Hormones (Sex Steroids)
- Atomic Absorption Std. Solutions (Concentration: 1000mg/litre)
- Inorganic Salts & Reagents for Analysis, Extrapure / AR / ExiPlus™
- Metals / Non-metals Pure / Extrapure / Ultrapure / ACS / ExiPlus™
- Standard Solutions: Multi-Element Standards
- Dyes, Stains & Indicators
- Solvents for HPLC, Spectroscopy, GC-HS & Reagents
- Chiral Compounds
- Organic Intermediates & Reagents Pure / Extrapure / AR / ACS / ExiPlus™
- Quarternary Ammonium Compounds
- Solvents & Liquids, Pure & Extrapure Grade
- Solvents & Liquids, AR / ACS / Electronic / ExiPlus™
- Solvents for Spectroscopy
- Solvents for NMR Spectroscopy
- Boronic Acids
- Solvents for Molecular Biology
- Dried Solvents
- Ion Pairing Reagents
- Ionic Products (Green Chemistry)
- Buffer Solutions & Capsules, Tablets & Indicator Papers for Analysis
- Dye-Sensitized Solar Cell Products
- Molecular Sieves
- Chromatographic Adsorbents TLC/Column
- Ion Exchange Media
- Functionalized Silica Gels
Pharmacopoeial Grade Products (IP, BP, USP/NF)
Dehydrated Culture Media Products
- Dehydrated Culture Media
- Dehydrated Culture Media Ingredients
- Dehydrated Culture Media Supplements
- Harmonized Culture Media
- ChroMed™ Chromogenic Culture Media
- Dehydrated Culture Media Kits
BioLit (DNA & Protein Tools and Kits)
- Ready-to-use DNA Molecular Weight Standards
- Reference Digests/Markers
- DNA Ladders
- Ready-to-use Protein Molecular Weight Standards
- Cloning Vectors
- Teaching Kits
- Staining Dyes
- TAQ Polymerases
- PCR Mixes & Kits
- NTP & dNTP Sets, Mixes & Solutions
- PCR Accessory Reagents
- RNA Accessory Reagents
- DNA Fragments
- SDS Page Accessory Reagents
- Restriction Enzymes
- Nucleic Acid Purification Aids
- Spin Column Sets
- Spin Columns
- Research Kits
- Ready-to-use Prestained Protein Molecular Weight Standards
Nanopowders & Carbon Nanotubes (CNT's)
- Dispersants for Nanotubes
- General Nanopowders (Oxides, Carbides, Carbonates, Sulphides, etc.)
- Boron Nitride Nanotubes (BNNT's)
- Multi-Walled Carbon Nanotubes (MWCNT's) (Regular & Nickel coated)
- Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes (SWCNT's)
- Double-Walled Carbon Nanotubes (DWCNT's)
- Magnetic Ferrite Nanopowders
- Multi-Element Oxide Nanopowders
- Single-Element Nanopowders
- Carbon, Graphene & Graphite Nanopowders
- Thin-Walled Carbon Nanotubes (TWCNT's)
- Mesoporous Products
- Polymer Nanospheres
- Chemically treated for removal of UV absorbing, fluorescence sensitive, aromatic impurities.
- Have controlled acidity, alkalinity and moisture content.
- Processed with stringent quality checks for batch-to-batch reproducibility.
- Filtered through 0.2 -micron filters.
Concentrated Volumetric Solutions
- Time Saving.
- Better accuracy and precision.
- Easiness of application- now, you can obtain ready to use standard volumetric solution by adding appropriate quantity of water.
- Freshly prepared solutions from CVS are less prone to contamination as compared to a stored volumetric solution.
- Exact volume in each bottle- no need of pipetting. Empty the bottle in a volumetric flask, rinse and complete to volume.
- Use 1/10th of space of prepared solutions. Easy to Store.
- For organic synthesisand analysis offer Quality, Reliability and Sustainability.
- The product is processed through, most advanced distillation techniques, series of on-line tests.
- The strictest control over water content by Karl Fischer Colometric method.
- Easy to use and prepare Buffer solution: Just put the tablet in the water and dissolve.
- Saves time and money: No need of weighing chemicals, preparing solution and then standarizing the same.
- Freshly prepared buffer solution gives better results and no need of standardization repetitive.
- Every bottle has silica gel desiccant to prevent the product from degradation due to moisture.
Ion Pairing Reagent
- Rankem offers an extensive range of typically used alkylsulfonate IPC reagents with outstanding quality. Each product is tested against strict specifications to ensure the reproducibility, reliability, and accuracy of the analysis.
- Lowest UV absorption even at high concentrations.
- Very low content of insoluble matter.
- Best performance in gradient HPLC.
- Improves reproducibility.
- Available in large pack sizes.
Quaternary Ammonium Hydroxide Solutions
- QAHS can carry the nucleophile from the aqueous to organic phase and are most commonly used as 'phase - transfer catalyst'.
- Strong base in Organic Synthesis.
- Used in Chromatography and Polarography.
- Used in Aqueous and Non-Aqueous Titration.
Quaternary Ammonium Hydroxide Solutions
- A soluble phenolic disinfectant designed as wide-spectrum bactericide specifically for use in laboratories hospitals, nursing homes, hotels, production floors, toilets, corridors and in other environments where efficient, rapid killing of pathogenic micro-organisms is essential in the general context of infection control.
- It is active against wide range of gram +ve and gram -ve pathogenic bacteria even in the presence of serum, blood, faeces, urine and other organic matter.
- Has single dilution for all application.
- Non-corrosive to soft metals and non staining to ordinary surfaces.
- Safe usage on electrically conductive flooring.
RanKleen Cleaning Solutions
- RanKleen Cleaning Solutions are safe and effective alternatives to hazardous solvents and dangerous chromic acid cleaners for cleaning bench tops, plastic and glassware.
- It is a Microemulsion based solution designed for removing silicon and hydrocarbon grease, paraffin oil and dirt.
- Crucial Colors for saving life in Histopathology and Cytopathology.
- Decisive Diagnosis require High Quality Stains.
- High contrast & excellent staining power.
- Longer duration color retention.
- Does not require pre-filtration.
- Instant pH reading.
- Economical for routine pH testing.
- Accurate and reproducible results.
- Distinct color for each pH value.
Rankem Perchloric Acid
- Non aqueous titration.
- Chemical Analysis of Iron and Steel.
- Soil testing.
- As strong oxidizing agent.
- Analytical chemistry.
- Biochemical investigation.
- For polishing Diamonds.
Rankem GC Solvents
- Manufactured and bottled under nitrogen blanket and sealed with PTFE plug to prevent product contamination and degradation.
- Narrow solvent front: Helps to return to a flat base line quickly providing a good base for analysis.
- Absence of extraneous peaks.
- No repeat analysis because of high batch to batch consistency.
- Lowest impurity concentration.